Embassy Legalisation

For most countries that are members of The Hague Convention the apostille certificate should be sufficient for a document to be accepted when presented in another country.


Many other countries request that documents are also legalised by the relevant embassy. In most cases we can assist with your embassy legalisation as well as your apostilles. Please contact us by email for more information. We will need to know what documents you need legalising and which embassy you would like to issue their stamp.